June 30, 2013

Wonderful Week

June 15th- 22nd

Sunday we all went to church at 9 in the morning. I LOVE 9 o'clock church. 10 would be even better, but I'm not complaining. I went to the ADULT Sunday School class because I can now... it was so weird. I really enjoyed it. But I'm still at that point where I feel like I don't belong. After that I went to RELIEF SOCIETY. It was my first time going to RS and it wasn't even my own ward! The sister missionaries came and sat by me thank goodness. I LOVE the missionaries! They are SO happy all the time. They reminded me a lot of Kami. They were both from Oregon and one had only been out for two weeks. Ahhh I want to be like them so much! :) So happy and so smart.
That night I made dinner and I made them some tasty spaghetti and garlic bread. It was really good. Not gonna lie. And to make it more authentic I played the Italian Classic station on Pandora. It got a laugh out of everyone in the house. :) Later that night we went over to our Grandparent's house and I GOT TO SEE MY FAMILY. I've only been gone since Thursday but I missed them so much! Hahaha I never left my mom's side until we left.
We built a fort when we got back and watched the Swiss Family Robinson until Jacob got bored and proceeded to steal my phone which quickly turned into a wrestling match and house-wide hunt for the phone. Haha it was all fun though.

The girls all slept in the bed I was sleeping in, so that was an uncomfortable night! I am a toss-and-turner in my sleep so I couldn't move more than five inches without hitting someone. I swear they were all on top of me at some point in the night. We slept in so laaaaate. Like 10. I didn't even know that was possible. But the grandmas were coming to pick them up at 10:30 so we had to hurry and get everything all cleaned and packed in a small amount of time.
When they all left and I got home I was so bored because I had NOTHING to do. I had just spent a few days constantly doing something.. and now I could just relax. It was driving me insane. Also the kids were gone at EFY and whatnot.. so it was extremely quiet in the house.

Tuesday I went swimming with Kayla, Colton, Boyd, and my brothers. It was so much fun! That is until Colton got a bloody nose and was bleeding EVERYWHERE. I had to go and clean it up and make sure he wasn't dying or anything. He was just fine! :)

I washed my car and totally cleaned out the inside and it is SO nice in there now! I didn't realize how much crud I had in my car until it was all gone! What a relief! I just drive around looking at my car. :)

I went to Institute tonight and STILL NO BROTHER RAY. Haha we've been in the class for about a month now and still haven't met him. It was still a good lesson though! I get so caught up in my own spiritual thoughts in the lesson thought that a lot of the time I get lost and miss out on some stuff. We talked about Moses and Abraham and all this other cool stuff.

Friday! It's the official first day of summer!! Cannot believe June is almost gone!! I babysat the Dickersons and the kids got home from EFY! Man I was SO happy  to see all of them! It was like last year all over again, minus my annoying online class.

On Saturday we finally finished our Lord of the Rings marathon!! I actually really liked the movies, not so much the violence, but it had a good storyline. I don't think I'll ever read the books, but I'd watch the movies again... maybe not all in one sitting though. :) Oh it had this HUGE nasty spider in a cave and that really creeped me out! Cal was laughing that I was so creeped out. Tiny spiders are okay. But when they are huge and you can see every little detail on them..... wweofnweofubv ME NO LIKEY. But after 8.5 hours they FINALLY made it to Mordor. Took 'em long enough. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment