January 1st - 5th
So I ended 2012 and started 2013 with my most favorite people: you guessed it! The Cluffs. :) Well.. most of them, anyway! Cal, Colton, Boyd and Kimi were there. We had no plans until about 8 or 9ish when we called and found that we were both doing nothing! So they came over and we watched Meet the Robinsons... I LOVE that movie! Later, to pass the time by, we played some unusual card games... but before we knew it, it was midnight and the new year was welcomed in by some fireworks outside. It was a pretty simple "party", but I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather celebrate with.
After we went to sleep, and woke up again a few hours later, for some reason we decided to go shopping at the San Tan mall... and it was fun, but I was exhausted! ;)
The next day, Kami had some of her old high school friends over for a movie night and one last get together before they all left for college and missions. I had Lauren over, so I didn't get to talk to them all too much.. it was nice though to see (mostly) everyone before life took them in different directions. Josh is leaving on a mission to Fort Worth, Texas next week.. it's gonna be weird when he's gone!
The next day I spent all on scholarship stuff... it was so dumb because on 95% of them, I couldn't qualify for because of certain little things. It was so frustrating! I think of the 50 I looked at, I only qualified for about 6 of them. And most of those were design competitions.. I am so worried that I won't have enough money to pay for college... I most likely won't be able to get merit ones because I slacked on the AIMS and other stuff I didn't realize at the time was important.. but hopefully I'll be able to get a REAL job here soon and save enough money to pay for classes.. and I hope that once it warms up more I'll work in The Pecans whenever I get the chance. I just need to stop spending money on clothes. I have a problem.
I went shopping with Kami again the next day. Trying to be a good shopper, or rather an anti-shopper...
But I went shopping again on Saturday. Doesn't mean I bought anything!
Later that night, Lincoln and Jimmy were over before the dance, just like every normal weekend... they played Just Dance, and this one part one person has to go under another person, and Jimmy decided to go under Lincoln, and Jimmy is a big guy... he knocked Lincoln over! It was the funniest thing ever! And then on another dance, they had to roll in opposite directions, but of course, they rolled right into each other... those boys.... haha! They are the funniest guys ever. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment