January 01, 2013

2 0 1 3

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Here's to 2013... hopefully it will be even better than 2012, like I said I'm TRYING to keep a positive attitude.. mainly because 2013 is going to be a year unlike any others I've experienced with family and friends leaving on their missions, with my high school education ending, and who knows what else I'll be challenged with in this new year.

I do have some goals, though!!

- Get a B or MAYBE an A in my Pre-Calc class
- Power through the rest of the semester and get the best grades I've gotten
- Graduate.
- Get scholarships to pay for most of my college starting in the Fall
- Get a job with great benefits and payment so I can save money for:
        - Mission
        - School
        - Future Expenses
- Work my hardest and be my best ALWAYS
- Give more service and love towards everyone
- Continue to add more to my testimony, and help others build theirs
- Go to college at CGCC for Photography and Business, and just whatever else!
- Read my scriptures more every day and gain a better understanding of them
- Stop causing contention within my family


I feel like this year is the start of my life... finally.. I am SO scared beyond belief, but I am feeling more and more prepared each day. So that I am very blessed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment