April 21st-27th
We had choir practice again today! The stake president and his presidency was at our meeting, and everyone was freaking out wondering what was gonna happen.... he just bore his testimony... and then there were rumors that he was staking out new prospective bishops and counselors and whatnot... word is that we are in for a stake split sometime soon.. stake conference is next week, so I guess we'll see!! :P
We played our final game of volleyball this week! I was working at the track meet for extra credit in math, and showed up late... fortunately I was able to get in a few good rallies before we eventually lost the match... :( It was fun while it lasted! Sad it's my last one... :( so I was only there for like fifteen minutes tops before I went home.
Oh, Wednesday was also a half day! Also probably my last half day EVER. Goodbye to the best days of my childhood!! :(
I got my graduation announcements on Friday! Whoop whoop! I'm proud of them.. mainly because I designed them from scratch, and they look pretty dang cute... and the bets part: no one will have the same one as me! ;)
Oh, my buddy Drew Wetch asked me out on a date for tomorrow!! :) I love that kid! I'm excited, even though he refuses to tell me what we're doing!! :P
At four I went to the Temple and did baptisms with my family!! :) It was awesome. It was our stake temple day, and the youth were going but my parents decided to join in and we all went. I love doing baptisms! Again, probably the last ones I'll do as a youth... :( But I'm so glad that I have gone countless times over all the years I've been in YW, I can help the first-timers out and set an example. That's one of the best feelings. :) I remember looking up to the Laurel's so much when I was a beehive and just admiring every step they took, I hope that I am viewed the same way! ;)
We drove Colton and Boyd home, and stopped to get pizza on the way! We invited the rest of their siblings to come over and eat the rest of our pizza and to just hang out with us. We played scattergories, and that is always a challenging thing to do... ;P
Lauren came over in the afternoon, we were both bored and alone so we were together and bored! She worked on her online class while I searched for prom hairstyles and such.. pretty chill, but it was nice just having someone to talk to occasionally. ;)
So I went on my date with Drew! He is such a cutie! :) We went over to his friend Bradon's house and cooked like fifty hot dogs on a fire in his backyard, and then built a fort out of chairs, blankets, and couch cushions and watched Batman and played games. It was a lot of fun, and I had a great time!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment