April 30, 2013

Mini Post, Bye bye April!

April 28th-30th

So today was Stake Conference! And guess what... NO STAKE CHANGES! Whoop whoop! Although there will be one in a few weeks, but it doesn't effect me or my ward all that much, so we are a-okay! :) The choir went great! Loved it. :)
We went to the Severtson's just to visit before they went to church, since we got out around 11:30. I forgot what it was like to have church that early! The day passed by so slowly and we had time to do everything we needed, and then some! It's amazing what a little change can do for ya. ;)
We had another choir practice at 6 for the new building dedication next week. And then we had a BYD at Bishop's house. His son Tanner spoke to us about his mission and such, and then those in my ward who had their calls gave little testimonies about their choices and whatnot: Michael, Cal, Colton, and Alexa.. it was nice hearing from them! Especially Cal who just makes me cry every time he gets up and speaks on something related to the gospel. We had treats afterwards, and it was a nice night... again, my last BYD as a Youth... :( I loooove those things more than anything!!

Monday was a ROUGH day. I was not myself and it was not at all pleasing. :( Too many ironic things happened. Just one of those days, but after a long talk, I felt a lot better.

Tuesday was pretty great! I felt a lot of relief compared to yesterday, I blew off some steam by chopping trees, returned my dress, and then just had more time to talk with my mom. I love her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment