This is my last blog post of the year! I can't believe that 2012 is over with. This has definitely been the best year of my life. I'm not even kidding. So much has happened to me, I have grown so much, found out who I am and where I'm gonna go... it's been a challenging year, but so rewarding. At the beginning of this year, I wanted to learn how to work harder, how to be more kind, and genuine and to just talk more, which I am. I also wanted to be the best I've been physically and spiritually, which I can say that I am. I wanted to embrace my awesomeness, which I have. I also wanted to index over 1,000 names... I don't think I did that, but I was really close. :P I just can't believe it's over in a few hours. I am happy with my life. I am happy with who I am. I look forward to who I will become, and where life will take me.
This year I:
- Have blogged about the past 365 days.
- Was Seminary class President for my Junior year
- Was enrolled in the 100th year of Seminary
- Attended Institute for the first time
- Fell in love for the first time
- Saw Wicked for the second time
- Had to renew my driving permit
- Got a whole new YW Presidency
- Got my driver's license!
- Went on my first cruise
- Went of Trek for the first time
- Got my first pedicure
- Got asked on my first date to Prom by Zach Rohovit
- Got asked on my second date to Mormon Prom by Cal Cluff
- Took the SAT
- Was in the play Anne of Green Gables as Marilla
- Finished my Junior year and first year at QCHS
- Went to Cali for a week to visit Jen and Charles
- Shared the gospel for the first time on a plane with Nash
- Went to Girl's Camp, might by my last year!
- Got the calling of Laurel's President
- Hiked Havasupai for the second time
- Spent the 4th of July at the cabin and not in Utah
- Went to Cali again, but with everyone this time
- I drove across state boundaries for the first time!
- Started my first day as a SENIOR at QCHS
- I took yearbook for the 4th time
- I turned 17!
- Watched all 6 Star Wars movies for the first time
- Applied for NAU and got accepted
- Was there for the Missionary age change
- Decided to go on a mission!!
- Spent 2 years in Queen Creek on Halloween
- Asked Ryan Cooper to Winter Formal
- Photographed my first wedding
- Set up some of the Temple lights
- Got locked out of my house on Christmas
Overall, I spent a lot of time hiking, working, and with the Cluffs.
I could not have asked for a better year.
I am SO thankful that I documented this whole year, day by day.. it was a year to be remembered, and this blog has really been a blessing to me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment