June 02, 2012

I Taste Like A Baby Bird!

Almost done with my Vacay here in Cali!! It's gone by so fast! :( anyways, today we went grocery shipping and then ate at Rubios! I loooove that place. <3 yummers. Apparently Taylor has horse riding lessons? That is super legit!! I used to want to do that. And now I don't like horses. Kinda like web I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was younger... Then I discovered my incredible fear of the ocean and everything in it. Better stop having hopes, dreams, and expectations! ;) haha!

Jayne had her soccer game today! A few things about me and children sporting events. I get worse than those crazy fanatics. I get this overwhelming urge to go and tackle down every kid on the opposing team. And then join in the game myself because sometime it is so painful to watch small kids kick aimlessly around the field. And then I start to shout and get all soccer mom like... It's really bad! But I'm super funny when I get like that! Haha it's quite entertaining. I guess that's letting my anger from 6 years worth of softball "team" efforts gone to waste. No one throws the ball where it's supposed to go. I just need to drop it. Ha really I make everything in my life sound like I'm a terrible person, but really I'm not. I promise. :)
Anyways! Jayne got the first goal of the game!! That's my girl!! :) proud cousin moment! Haha we went to Frugo's to celebrate and... Get this.... THEY HAVE SOME STUFF I LIKE TO CALL RASPBERRY SAUCE THERE! Heck yes!! I was SO excited when I saw that squeezable bottle on the shelf... It was like a beam of Heavenly light was shining on the bottle as a tender reminder that there still IS hope in the world... Even if it does include Pageant moms, Honey Boo Boo Child, one million bagel bits, icky sand, and people who cannot spell!! :) refer back to my rant a few months ago about this stuff disappearing. If that's not utter sorrow, I dunno what is!

After that all, Jen and I went to the Outlets and people watched (because that's what us Clark's are best at...) and then went to Moonlight beach for a few hours and talked and talked and talked. I like just talking to people. She thinks that I'm having a super lame vacation, but guess what, I'm not! It's actually been super fun and I'm loving every minute of it because I'm "layed" back. ;) then we left because some strange man with perfect hair was suspiciously eying us in our beauty of windswept hair, fluffy jackets, and overall loser aura.

I feel bad. Jayne today said that Jen loves me more than she loves her own kids! :( semi true! Haha JUST KIDDING. That one hurt even me! And I'm heartless! I hope I didn't come at an inconvenient time or anything!
Church is tomorrow... And from the stories I've heard... Oh my lanta. This is gonna be good!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous03 June, 2012

    I don't like this trash can so I will kick it.

    ReplyDelete