June 06, 2012

I've Got Confidence

First day back home... AND IT'S  H O T. :P I missed it at first when my toes were freezing off at night, but now I miss the cold and overcast days. And now I can say that I can't wait for it to be fall/winter. Haha I always do that.. wish and hope and wish and wait some more for it to be the opposite season... but as soon as it gets to that season, I want the other one back. During the winter, I refused to wear a jacket, but now I can't wait to wear one again!!

This morning I went running at 6... I'm so crazy. It felt good though! I'm making a change! :) My goal is to do this more often, probably ever other morning, along with walking every night. Something is better than nothing! Also eating healthier. I know I'll at least do that one. Plus just doing small exercises everywhere throughout the day. I will be a better me by the end of the summer!! :) It WILL happen!

And then I wore my brown skinny jeans and felt cool. ;) Haha I was in a GREAT mood, I blame the running. ;) haha but I suddenly said to myself, You, Bentley, need a job this summer. Go and get one! So I went around to a few places, and walked out empty handed. Kinda disappointing! No one hires people under 18 at the places I want to work at. There is no way I'm working with food. Clothing I'm also gonna try to stay away from... I went to this place called PostNet, not really sure of what it was... but when I was walking around looking at stuff while waiting to talk to the manager, I saw this HUGE sign saying "Graphic Design per hour: $60.00" WHAT?!??! Did that say Graphic Design?! I must be dreaming. The only places that have this kinda stuff are mainly in huge cities.. not Gilbert. I finally got to talk to him, and he asked me if I knew anything about Desktop Publishing... I looked at him confused, because I was, and then he said the magical words of "Adobe Illustrator?" HALLELUJAH! MY LANGUAGE! ;D I exclaimed YES! And he said to turn in a resume tomorrow and that he's talk to me more about it. THE CHURCH IS TRUE! ;) Haha! I walked out of there with hope in the world, still not sure what that place is because it looked like a UPS store, but not really... but I'm gonna brush up my resume and see where this takes me! :D

I got home, and then for other reasons got kinda sad a few hours later... not even One Direction would cheer me up! And that is saying something considering I love them! :P So I laid on Maizey's bed, and she made me feel better :) And then I went walking with Kami later on, and then we watched some Prison Break and I finally went to bed at 11.. I was TIRED. Good day, however!!

No comments:

Post a Comment