I slept in WAAAAAAY late! About 10:30 I finally rolled outta bed. And then a few hours later I went babysitting again! This time the kids were really chill and nice. Yesterday... not so much. Hadley is doing this thing of whenever she sees me, she knows that her mom is gonna leave soon and starts crying! It's so sad! At first she'd crawl away from me in her crib or just cry until I put her back, but today she was nice and lovely and didn't cry at all!! :) She actually fell asleep in my arms, and it was THE cutest thing ever!! :) <3 I watched some of those ocean/sea life documentaries... because I was THAT bored. haha it was a lazy day and I didn't do all that much.
Earlier we went to the Dollar Store along with everyone else in our YWs group... haha and we got some stuff for my girls. I like the girls that I have, this should be great! I'm still determining if I'm excited or not for Camp.. It's never been my favorite part of YWs just because being with a whole bunch of immature girls is not exactly my cup of cocoa. But, it's my last year of Camp, plus I got one less year than everyone else under my belt, so I figured I might as well try to be optimistic about this! I don't hate camp, I don't particularly like it. It's just one of those things that's there. I am excited for the lake, I heard we were canoeing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment