Today, I did a few things I thought I'd never do. I woke up at 5:30. I worked at The Pecans. I pulled weeds and flowers for two hours. Haha! It was a little weird. It was okay, I guess. Not my exact idea of fun, but I'm getting paid for it! I was soooo tired so I don't really remember any of it. It was a bit scary because I was there all by myself for a long time with these landscapers, and I don't know, I just don't like being alone!! Working like that was a good experience, plus I had loads of time to think to myself, I mean I do that a whole bunch anyways, but it's a lot nicer outdoors when there is a nice breeze going on! I'm such a dork, but I love things like that.
I had a BUSY day! Right after I got home, I only had time to take a shower and then I had to babysit! I saw Sister Nielson again! I just love her! She was my Mia Maid leader and helped me get through a lot of changes if my life and then I had to move, but the funny thing is, I babysit her grandkids! Small world! I finished that, then I had to run and get my hair trimmed... I was sooo happy because my hair is FINALLY getting long, it's taken me since last year for it to grow another three or four inches... but of course, when I said cut as little as possible, those three or four inches were cut off!! It's so sad! I was wanting loooong, flowing hair for the summer, BUUUUUT that is not gonna happen. :( Hopefully by the time I get my Senior Pictures taken it'll be long again.. :(
After my haircut I went to my YCL meeting and made hand outs and stuff.. kinda. I had limited resources and couldn't download the right fonts and I was really upset. I just wanted to remake all of the handouts when I got home!! But I didn't because I'm trying to be open to what I have. And it's hard. haha I'm kind of in the dark about Girl's Camp... and I think everyone is. No one knows what's going on. We just got a new presidency in April, so things are still pretty hectic! I hope everything is sorted out by Monday, because that's when Camp is!!
Right after that, my car didn't start... the engine has been having LOTS of problems and won't start. So when I was supposed to get Katie so she could spend the night, my car didn't start! But then it did, the church is true! Yet again! Luckily, I had no problems getting to her house and back. I HAVE MISSED HER SOOOO MUCH! I haven't really seen her since February, we used to hang out at least once a month, but then we both got busy with other stuff, and just kinda forgot. This will not happen again!! She brought her polaroid camera (which I looooove!) and we took awesome hipster pictures! I'm getting a collection on my wall! It's so hip! ;) I thought she was spending the night, but it turns out that she thought I said she couldn't, when really I said she could... so there was none of that. And I went to bed TIRED.
Plus, I ripped the knee in my favorite jeans. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment