I woke up again at 5:30 and worked at The Pecans. Same gig. Except it involved a dead bird and getting chased by a HUGE black bee thing. It was scary!! I was there for 2 hours again, and then got a ride home. It was a bit more enjoyable this time, although I was in quite a bit of pain, my lower back muscles were aching from bending over the entire day on Thursday and today. I got four planters done this week. I hurt. Haha. Right after working, I went to the Car Wash fundraiser for Sister Stradling and helped out for a few hours! It was kinda fun, actually. The water felt super nice in the heat. I held the signs, I dried the cars, got doughnuts, and washed windows. It was mostly Deacons, but a few girls and older boys showed up.
I was standing out in the sun for at least 7 hours straight... and I GOT BURNED. Really badly. :( And now I can't walk around without shooting pains up my legs. It's lots of fun. Tomorrow should be awesome. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment