Today started off just peachy. Sara got mad at me for laughing at her when her cream of wheat (?) missed her mouth and fell all over her! And then again when she compared her hot cereal to my skin... Oh these kids... Haha! Its nonstop harassment from this family! They compare me to this kid on The Middle, Brick, who has social disorders... A slight comparison... And Sue, this awkward teenager... A slight comparison, also. Heck, who am I kidding? I am EXACTLY like them!! Haha! Oh, poor, lame, uncool me... :/
Anyways, we went to Taylor's school to take pictures of her in a LIMO! She's one of the top readers in her grade, and so their teacher rewarded them with Chilis and a limo ride. It was pretty sweet! When I was a top reader, I got an extra slice of pizza.. Whoop whoop (geopolitical! Geopolitical!) ;)
Theeeeeen we went to In n Out for lunch (I swear, im gonna die from all this eating out!! It feels like I don't need to eat for the next week or two.) and then we got YUMMY chocolate peanut butter banana shakes from a nifty little place called Peppertree. Scary people. Yikes.
A few hours later after dinner, me and Jen went to see Snow White and the Huntsman! It was pretty good. Really gruesome. But that's cool. :P afterwards was the best part when Jen's yawn sounded more like a bark!!! It was a m a z i n g. ;) I just love her! She is a nonstop party. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment