April 11, 2012

Uneasiness, Champions, and Celebrations


HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY DAD!! :) I miss you tons. <3 I miss going to my softball games with you on Saturday mornings at Brimhall Jr High. I miss you wanting me to rub your feet and you talking about lancing your carbuncles. I miss your word fetishes. I miss your sense of humor. I miss how your shirts don't smell like you anymore. I miss going quading. I miss having you teach me how to drive. I miss those Sunday morning drives out to Queen Creek or the Supers and just watching the sunrise/sunset. I miss camping and playing horseshoes and catch. I miss going to Del Taco with you and throwing up. I miss playing golf with you and you getting frustrated because I hit the kid next to me with my club. I miss you and your siblings sitting on Grandma Lott's front porch laughing about the good old days and they dumb stuff you'd all done. I miss just seeing you in your G's and green Lazy-Boy recliner chilling. I miss trying to find you and your bright green t-shirt at Costco. I miss you threatening that you'd make me say the prayers at mutual when I turned 12. I miss standing between you and mom in the kitchen and I'd try to pull you away from each other when you'd start hugging. I miss you teaching me how to ride a bike, swing a bat, catch a ball, how to drive a quad and go over all those jumps and ditches. I miss bringing glasses of ice cold water to you when you were doing yardwork outside on weekends in the summer. I miss your clapping, stomping of one foot repeatedly with a weird look on your face while singing "Super Deeb", or something else. I miss you telling us to knock it off while we went to the mall and Dillard's. I miss you singing the wrong lyrics to Gnarles Barkley "Crazy". I miss you waking us up at Grandma Lott's house on the Fourth of July, 2007. I miss your smile with your fake front tooth. I miss seeing you and Brian together. I miss that our families don't hang out anymore and I know that Brian is still hurting.

It was a really great day!! :D I got to sleep in until 6! I was trying to go for 6:15, but I woke myself up and couldn't go back to sleep without worrying that I wouldn't hear my alarm again.. :P So, my mom made me a lovely bagel sandwich while I took out the trash <3. She's the bomb.com! ;) I got to school, and instead of chilling in the truck for three hours like I was planning, I saw Brother Johnson's car in the parking lot and decided right then and there to try the Centurion test for the first time. So, I practiced on the 3 minute club tests for each year (I don't know if you know this, but I have the fastest time in all his classes for the OT at 1:16. Yeah, I'm a beast.) And those were easy, so I tried it! Aaaaand I failed the first time BY THREEEEEE... oh I was so embarrassed. I put Alma for three of the 2nd Nephi ones. I KNOW THEM ALL, TOO! And he knows I do! But he had mercy and let me try again... so I did it in like five minutes and this was right when school was starting, and I failed again. STILL BY THREE. But they were dumb little numbers I got flipped around. Like the 3:5-6 was supposed to be 4:5-6 and such silly errors. But I couldn't take it again because I had to go to first hour. Man, the entire day I was feeling so dumb!!! :P It slightly ruined my day. But, right after school I tested again and GOT IT!!! WHOOOO!!! I was the 2nd person in the school this year to get it. :) And then Porter did!!! Whoooo!! This was both our 3rd try, proving three time's a charm! ;)
But I made a bet with Porter, you see. It was if I got Centurion before him he HAS to ask someone to both Proms this year. LOOK WHO GOT IT FIRST. M E. Muahahaha! Now, I have to find someone for him to ask... :P He also got his license today. He's all growed up. ;')
Yup, and then it was the first mutual for us and our new leaders... still not sure how I feel about all this... Maybe it'd be better if I had friends in the ward. Ya know. But no one wants to have a real friendship with me, but that's okay! It's not worth my time anyways if they're only faking it, which most of them are. Doesn't bother me, but they all think it does so they try to be all nice to me. I'm digging way too deep into it, but basically, I'm a genuine person and I typically only associate myself with genuine people who are very similar to myself. And there are a total of about 2 people in my ward who are like that who aren't my family members or my leaders. We played those dreaded get to know you games. It's super fun when it's my turn and no one cares. Always my favorite part of these things. I'm just bitter I suppose. Oh well! It doesn't bother me, and it's not like I'm rude to anybody, I'll keep a nice two second conversation with anybody. ;) Just kidding, I make myself sound more terrible than I actually am.
Lunch tomorrow is going to be terrible. Lindsay and Lauren are going on an orchestra field trip to DLand.. Sam will probably ditch me and Mogame, or awkwardly eat his sandwich and then take off like he did today. Ahh, lunch is really bad. No one talks except for Lauren. And when she's not there, no one, NO ONE, speaks. I try my hardest to keep everybody entertained, but like I said, when it's my turn to speak no one cares. DO I HAVE A FACE THAT NOBODY LISTENS TO?! Must be. :P haha I'm just kinda tired of people labeling my as shy and having no personality. I have a personality! I do, I do! Only the people who I think are worthwhile and good get to see it. So people who I talk to frequently, consider yourself pretty dang special!! ;)  I'm beating stereotypes here. I'm so complicated I don't even know what I'm talking about sometimes.
Zach is still freaking about Prom stuff, texting me nonstop all frazzled. Is it this hard to get a prom group?? I didn't think so, but apparently there is a complicated science behind this that I'm not seeing. :P He told me today that he's going to wear his, HIS, traditional kilt and powdered wig... oh boy.
We made lemon cake for my dad's birthday, funny family stories... <3 :) I didn't have any though because I was so full. :P I had one of those yummy carmel apple suckers... yummy!! We got presents for his birthday, and I, as usual, got an iTunes gift card. <3 <3 <3. I'll have to post what kind of music I listen to on here, I'm a hipster. JK. I'm like a hipsterhipster. Complicated, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment