I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
April 21, 2012
I Call for a Cease Fire
Monday, Mondaay, Mondaaay! I have a content/dislike thing with Mondays... I can never decide until it's Friday. And seeing that it was Friday until 5 minutes ago, and I can't remember Monday all that much, I'll decide that it was good! All I remember was being super tired when I babysat Carter and Blake, and that they were dancing and singing for me and it was soooo cute! And then my family went to Sister Stradling's house to help clean up her front/backyard with her boys. It was a nice feeling doing that for her. Sure I got hit in the back with stray flying rocks a few times due to the weed whacker and had to hide behind our truck, I loved it! I swept mostly and picked up some random stuff. I talked to her too for a little bit, she is the sweetest lady there is!! She's had Lou Greig's disease for about a year and a half now, and just smiles and is friendly all the time. She's in a wheelchair now, so she's not doing so good, but there's always hope and prayer!! :) She's such an inspiration to be happy throughout difficult times. Her and my mom get along really well. My mom just gets along real well with everybody, I wish that I can do that! :/ I'm just selectively social. Oops. We had ice cream afterwards.. DRUMSTICKS!! Yeah buddy! I looove those <3. I love doing service like that, to help the ones who can't help themselves. I think I would like to have a job where I can take care of cute old people, and just talk to them and hear all there lovely stories... ahh.. :) Oh, Sister Brague did get me her letter tonight! I miss her so much! I still see her about once or twice a week, but oh man is she so depressed on Wednesdays... she told me that she couldn't do it. :( Aww!! That made me so sad. But her letter was fabulous. She randomly decided that I have a middle name and that it starts with an S....... nope. Sorry! Haha I was kidding about the whole "Susan" thing, not my real middle name..;) I hope that won't get me any points docked off, my huge college project is due tomorrow! I doing stuff all weekend until about midnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment