April 04, 2012

Adventures in Schepf Farms




Mr. Hearne!! He's the BEST. :D
Another day....... but only tomorrow to go, and then no school on Friday! :D And then shopping, and then Easter!! :) :) Today was pretty good though, yesterday I was kinda bummed... I was thinking about Yearbook again.. just looking at my templates from this year's book and it hit me that it's been a year since I've designed a Yearbook. :( I also found out that Hearne isn't even going back to DRidge next year because he's touring the country for his book serires!! I guess that it's good that I'm not there anymore because I would be devastated if he left my Senior year... I swear I was just a Freshman learning InDesign and Photoshop for the first time listening to his Scottish and Jamaican impressions and thinking he was so weird for liking this Doctor Who stuff.. he scared me to be honest at first.. but we got along great at the end of the year when I started coming out of my shell... those were the days. :( And I miss Meaghan and Kaitlyn, dispite their inappropriateness and loudness.. they were super funny and took me under their wings and helped me get to where I needed to be. Without their interest in me, I wouldn't have designed those books! I just miss it a whole bunch!
Me and Kaitlyn doing what we do best..

Kaitlyn & Meaghan (best EICs!)


Anyways, I went to mutual and we had the Stake Patriarch come speak to us more about his life than Patriarchal Blessings, but I enjoyed it nonetheless! He too had a cute love story. Jealous! Yup, I talked to the usual people, Cal, Dallin, and Lincoln, with of course my siblings because I don't do anything without them! haha only one more day of waking up at 5 in the AM until Monday. I can do this. :)

Side note: Mutual was at Schnepf Farms... they had us go into the Cloud Rd entrance, and I got so lost! I was lost IN Schnepf Farms... yes IN. I drove past the RV Park (??) and then somehow found my way INTO the middle of  the ride areas.. Don't ask me how I managed to do that, but I did. And only I would do something like that. I was the first person there and didn't know how to get to the parking lot from the other side of the Farm, and so I ended up where the roads turn into pathways that lead to other areas only accessable by walking. I'm a genius, I know, I know.I felt like the biggest loser on the face of the earth because I COULD NOT FIND MY WAY OUT. Man, I'm so glad no one saw me and the red mini van driving IN Schnepf Farms, yet I kinda wish someone did. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment