Back to school. Only 8 more weeks of Junior year left. It's gone by sooo fast! I remember being in 6th grade, thinking I still had 6 more years of school left.. and now there's a little more than over a year left! Holy dang. I feel like I haven't done all that much, I know I haven't actually. I've done the bare minimum for schooling, and extracurricular activities.. I probably should've tried harder, but oh well! It's a little too late. :P It's so annoying being in classes with all the Top 10 kids in my graduating class. They always brag about their ranks and always try to outdo each other... and then they ask me what my rank is... I'm not ashamed of myself or jealous or anything... but I'll just say I'm in the Top Quarter which is still rather good, I think! Sure, I won't get an academic scholarship, but who needs that, right?? Haha I probably shouldn't be writing this. TRY YOUR HARDEST AND IT WILL ALL PAY OFF. Don't be like me and get ridiculed by the kids who think they're all that because they're going to Harvard and going to find the cure for cancer. But then I remind myself, that this IS Queen Creek, and that those kids aren't all that. But then my rank would be lower anywhere else simply because of the small size of the school. I'll stop. I've had a rough day with this concept. I fasted today for Tarah and Scott's baby... they think that she might have spinda bifida... so we did a family fast for them! I gladly accepted, and it wasn't even all that hard, weird because it was a schoolday. I hope that all goes well and that they will be comforted! <3
I played Just Dance today and got caught up on my blog... and we got new seats in History.. and I sit next to Alex YET AGAIN. Gah. Haha it is funny, he's a nice guy, I just like to give him a hard time. ;)
Honestly, I just want to get the school year done with and start over next year. This year hasn't been bad at all, really. It just hasn't bee good. Partially because I was still a stinker at the beginning of the year and was still refusing it to be a good idea.. but next year, Senior year, I plan on being AWESOME and letting everyone know it. I say that now. Haha ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment