Easter is coming up soon! In a few days! :D Today I got to SLEEP IN. aahhhh... and then me and Maizey and my mom went and got our nails done! Mine are a weird mauve ish color with gold on the top, and they look gold/brown/pink/purple/golden and it is so pretty!!!!!!! And sparkly!! :) I love them! But when they were drying, my finger hit my thumb on accident and it smudged my nail and now it's kinda lumpy, but it's not all that bad because the gold overcoat kinda masks it! I hope they last a while, nail polish never stays on more than a day on mine! :P We made cookies earlier and decorated them, and I looked at some pictures of me when I was little! Here are a few just for enjoyment:
 |
| Probably when I was 2-3 |
 |
Halloween '04 I was Hermione Granger from
Harry Potter |
 |
| Christmas '05 |
 |
Last day of school 5th grade. '06 With:
Ashley King, me, Kaelei Haws, and Tiffany Nelson |
Anyways, after getting all emotional, I realized again that I have a beautiful life! And I love it, and wouldn't trade any little bit of it!! :) Especially nowdays for me, it keeps getting better and better (knock on wood)! ;) I took a nap, and then we went to go drop off the cookies at the Kimballs and Cluffs. We stayed at the Kimballs probably for about 10 minutes? I love them! They're sooo funny! :D And then we went to the Cluffs, Cal walked out and joked about how he wasn't supposed to see us, because last time we dropped cookies off, he found out it was us. ;) They invited us to stay for a bit to talk, and then their parents left to go on a date and so we stayed from 7-10! It was so much fun!!! :D We played this game called What's Yours Like? There are subject cards and the person who is is doesn't know what the subject they're trying to guess is. So everyone else takes turns answering the question "What's yours like?" so say the subject is hair, someone might say "Mine is long" or something like that, and from everyone's responses, they would try to guess what it is in the fewest turns possible. Maizey's subject was Pillow, and there was comfortable, colorful, matches my room, has my name on it, is best when it's cold, etc. And then Cal goes off and says, "Mine has pieces of dead animals in it!" and that threw her off so much!! And another time, me and Cal were hinting for Kayla and Maizey, and the subject was Favorite Dessert, not YOUR favorite dessert, just that in general so it was pretty hard to hint at it! And guess it! We had peanut butter, chocolate, sweet, brown, soggy, it floats and sometimes sinks, it starts out as a liquid then turns into a solid, etc. I didn't know what he was thinking of, but we had to work together without giving it away and trying to hint together the same subject without talking to each other! It was the funniest thing ever!! :D I love that game, it's probably one of my new favorites. And then around 9 or so, the rest of my siblings came over and we played another game. Everyone has a piece of paper, and you all start off by writing a random sentence on the top, you all rotate papers and the next person draws a picture of your sentence, then you fold the first sentence over and hand it to the next person. The next person draws a picture of the sentence you drew and it continues like that until both sides of the paper are full. My sentence was "A robber shot the cheese." Somewhere along the way, it turned unto a robot cooking a pizza with laser vision, to an alien scratching his head! And another one was "A man walked into a barbershop and was scared." That turned into a man getting electrocuted, into a couple kissing for a few rounds, and then someone wrote "Naughy! Naughty! No more smooching!" haha! A few kinda stayed the same, but it was super fun!! I absolutely love being with the Cluff Family! They are the greatest! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment