I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
April 23, 2012
Dessert Night
Sunday... well. I curled my hair like T-Swift! It was really pretty at first, but it was frizzy because I forgot to put this one stuff in it, but it held! I was freaking out about it at church, but I got lots of compliments, I'd probably do it more but it took me F O R E V E R. It was an odd mix of wavy and really curly, it was pretty close to my natural hair so I dunno why I spent so much time on it when I could've put curlers in my hair and then slept on it. Oh yeah, I know why.. I have a lion's mane/bird's nest (take your pick) of hair whenever I go to sleep with wet hair. Oh the joys of curly, thick hair. I look Irish sometimes with my curly brown hair, freckles, and green eyes. ;) I just so wish I was ginger. <3 aaahhh, I've always wanted red hair. :( There is some red in my hair when I'm out in the sun, but not really... I got this teal shirt from Goodwill which was brand new from Old Navy, but it was an XL, so I took in the sleeves and such and voila, I got a brand new shirt in ten minutes!! :) I got skill. Church was good, some people are irritating, but I figured that I will never be able to get away from irritating people, so I might as well get used to it. After church we had the Cluff's and Parks' over for some dessert and games! I made no bake cookies (LOOOOVE those things, I tell ya!) and some other stuff, and we played Apples to Apples which is always entertaining. The first green card was "Short", and being the terrible person I am, I used my red "School Bus" card... and I won.. haha!! Everyone thought that was the greatest thing ever.. I couldn't resist, how could I?? It was so perfect! I got second place, kinda. And then afterwards everyone got SUPER hyper and crazy and were throwing pillows around and wrestling... man it was funny!! I loooooooooooove them!! :) Never a dull moment with them, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment