Today was intense.
I had to take a college math placement test to get into dual credit pre-calc for school.. Apparently everybody does this for all the subjects, but I got to bypass every single one of them? haha! Anyways, you had to get a 23 to pass... yeah I got a 26!!! So scary! About the 6th question in, I was prepared to fail, I had forgotten how to do all of the problems, and there were only about 5 that I absolutely knew I got right... it was by a miracle that I passed that test! It took me over an hour to finish it, and I was late to my next class. So embarrassing, but I don't care! I still passed and will be getting college credit next year! And you know what that means? NO MATH IN COLLEGE!! Whooo! I'm almost done! :D Someone's looking out for me, for sure. I babysat the Caldwells and they are so stinkin' cute! Ahh I love them! Blake was singing Primary songs to me and dancing. :) After I got back, I went on a "run" with Kami! We wore our dog sweaters and complained/laughed/talked about life and such. And while we were saying how lame we were, we realized that we were wearing matching dog sweaters and high ponytails... oh what a life we have. ;) I love it though!! But before that, I had my first play practice for Anne of Green Gables... Oh boy. I'm the oldest one there by at least three years, and it was so weird! It was fun, I guess. We read lines and talked about the play and such. I think Maizey is going to be cast as Anne, she nailed those lines!! Goodness! She sounded JUST like her. :) I personally don't care who I play, as long as I don't have to talk a ton, I'm okay. The teacher Mrs. Howe is kinda crazy... but she likes me, so that's alright! It's just a small little play (we only have four rehearsals) that is held in the library, with 9 or so kids. So very unprofessional, and nothing too crazy. Which is good and bad, I mean if we're having our friends come and watch it, then I don't want to look all weird! Oh well, I'm trying to stay positive about all this. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment