I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
April 10, 2012
Google is Up to No Good
Let's see... I think it was a good day! I hate trying to write about yesterday, it's rather difficult. :P Little Mermaid shirt.... okay. Got it! Nothing much happened.. I went to school. Got back from school. Took a nap. And then dropped off recommendation letter request forms to Sister Brague. I couldn't catch Bishop fast enough, so I'll do that tomorrow. I tried drawing prom dresses, because my mom said she'll help me make it! SA-WEEEET!! :D now it can be p e r f e c t <3. Buuuut they didn't turn out to my likings. :P I also filled out my first resume, well, Toby did. But he knows what he's doing, so hopefully good things will come of this! It was for Desert Schools, where Kami works but not exactly at her branch. They won't let us because we live in the same house and they think that we'd plan to rob the bank or something, even though that would be quite impossible unless she was the manager. However, Porter also applied, too. I don't like how the parents make us both apply for the same place. Obviously they'll look over our applications if we live in the same house! They don't want siblings working at the same place, is what I'd assume. :P But I can't do anything about it. And if Porter gets the job and I don't? Oh boy. That would be sad. I hope I can get a job soon!! I need money for insurance and gas and more importantly, CLOTHES. ;) haha I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. $20 shirts aren't a problem for me, unfortunately! Oh, and somehow all the kids in my Graphic Design class know where I live?? Haha they were pointing at it on Google Maps... and then they decided what pools they were gonna hit when the weekend came. As awesome as Google Maps is, it helps in criminal doings! Haha no one's pool is safe!!! ;) My stomach has a pulse right now, I can see it! Haha! Weeeiiiirrrrddddd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment