It's nearly Saturday/will be Saturday when I'm done writing these. I've been SO busy this week and haven't written since Sunday! :O Anyways.. Sunday..
It was Fast Sunday. I was babysitting the night before and didn't eat much, so I was thrilled. Haha that was so bad of me. :P I can't believe April is almost DONE. Which means May will be by even faster, and then it'll be summer, then I'm off to Cali for a week, then to girl's camp, then back to Cali, and some other random stuff I'll be doing until school starts back up in July.. Cray-cray! ;) I don't remember all that much of Sunday... we had a Trek Fireside that night, which was great! I saw most of my family, and my Ma and Pa just l o v e me. ;) Plus they know my real parents, which is funny. Everyone knows them, practically. We watched our slideshow again and got copies... okay. I think that purposely aimed for my worst angles/faces they could on me. Every picture was really bad, and I'm not even kidding. My nose looked unnaturally long and weird. :( I kept telling myself that everyone else probably thought the same things of themselves, but I'm just not a cute pioneer, haha. It was cool seeing everybody again and hearing all the memories and such! Brother Cluff gave me the letter of recommendation I've been wanting from Bishop, and luckily I got that tonight! Haha it was literally two sentences, which is totally him it was pretty hilarious. :) Oh and then he misspelled my name... so I think it was him who got my name wrong on the YW Medallion plaque in front of his office. It reads: Bently Clark 2011. I clearly got it in 2010 in my old ward and I have two e's in my name. Goodness gracious! Haha I don't even care, I think it's quite funny, actually. Lately, the worse/more embarrassing things are, the better!! I have this weird mindset to where that's all okay and I'll laugh about it in the future, or right then and there as I usually do. Things like that always happen to me, so why fuss over them? Now hopefully Sister Brague will get hers to me on time! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment