For some reason I have decided to forget about my blog for the past few weeks days... not sure why, but I did this last week, too! I'm not even that busy! I guess because there are only like 19 more days of school left, I checked out loooong ago. ;)
Anyways, Monday... I wore my cute red and blue plaid shirt I got from Papaya! I looked pretty fabulous if I do say so myself. ;) Umm... we were supposed to go to my Grandma Reed's to clean her windows, but she only needed one window to be cleaned (how do you only have one window that needs to be cleaned?). So, I had to improvise on FHE lesson, and we played Just Dance! We got a different version of that game for Easter, and it is HARD. I couldn't even do it. So me and Kami decided to go running instead. Well, we got all dressed to go, it was only about 9 PM. Well, we get out there and the first thing I hear is some guy laughing, but Kami didn't hear that, so that freaked me and her out when I told her. We walked in front of our neighbor's house, and we felt kinda weird. It was cloudy, windy, and just not a good feeling in the air. We went back inside, well kinda ran back inside, and then tried to do situps in the family room... yeah, we are lame, BUT I have a feeling that this would be a great talk in church someday. ;) Haha yup, in short, follow those "weird feelings" you get, especially nowadays with all the creepers running amuck like it's no one's business!
No comments:
Post a Comment