Bentley,
Don't make me feel crumby. . .
Please go to prom with me!
IS THIS FOR REAL???? At this point, of course my mind was flying a million miles an hour and I was SO CONFUSED. I had thought of anyone who would even have the thought of asking me. Then I remembered yesterday about how some guys were teasing me that they would go to Prom with me. But they were kidding, and now I'm being bullied at a whole new level!! Oh this is terrible. What am I going to do?? I also saw no name on the box anywhere. So of course this HAS to be a joke. I try to shake it off, and I text my mom saying that I got asked to Prom... she texted back saying "It isn't April Fools anymore..." HOW RUDE!! Haha I was quite offended by that, mother dear! I shook the box around and saw this tiny white piece of paper upside down underneath the cookies... I could barely untie the bow out of absolute nervousness and pick up the small paper... It would be my last name I could think of, if I thought of it: Zachary Rohovit. The kid who I tease in my French and History class? The one who is obsessed with war and French history? The one who wrote a note to my parents trying to persuade them to let me take the rest of the week off and recover from my cough??? Really?? Earlier this week he was just saying about how he thinks Prom and dating is a waste of time and money and such. I never thought he would ask me! I'm slightly "mean" to him! Haha I was shocked, and didn't know what to expect. I knew what to expect from the rest of my classmates... more things to make fun of! Lovely. I take my time walking to 2nd hour and then I have to tell a few kids, Paradise cookies NEVER go unnoticed around here. I share some cookies with the few kids who are anxious to know who asked me. I say who it is. They go quiet, and try to think of something nice to say, while others laugh, or quickly say, "I'm sorry!" Personally, I don't see anything terrible about him! He's really nice and funny, sure he talks a TON and is kinda weird, we all are, but he's a good kid and that's all that really matters. Mrs. Holland runs up to me and says "He asked YOU?!" I was puzzled, and she proceeded to tell me that she gave him a 30 min pep talk the previous day to calm his nerves because he was planning on asking this girl to prom.. and it happened to be me. It's official that I can't say no now! Just kidding, I would NEVER say no to any guy who asked me out on a date, unless it's a really bad one and you can just tell that it's not a good idea. I'm too nice to say no to anybody, even if I wanted to! I was planning on saying yes all along, and I thought it was really sweet and funny how he was so nervous! She then goes and prints off a list of creative ways to respond to prom invitations, super funny! She's so like that. :)
Anyways, so I go about the rest of my day, answering the same questions, "Yes I got asked to Prom, sure you can have a cookie, no it's not my birthday, I'm going with Zach, yes I'll say yes," etc. My mom was freaking out though, typical. ;) She was really worried that I wouldn't get asked, but today was that day! I was totally not expecting it. From anyone. I was thinking that my chances of going on any date in high school were slim to nothing! Which, I would be okay with because high school boys are pretty dumb anyways! Most of them. ;) Oh, and he totally avoided me all day today! haha! It was super weird because we talk everyday and it was weird to have him ignore me when he is always excited to talk with me! He must have been soooo nervous!! I had some of my friends talk to him because he wouldn't talk to me, and so far he has no tickets or a group or a day date planned and won't have anything planned until I say yes.. well, I'm wanting Lauren to be in my group, so I'm gonna have Porter ask her to Prom, she said she's go with him! Yess!! But I'm not sure if Zach meant Mormon Prom or QC Prom... I gotta figure that out.. But it's gonna be hard if he won't talk to me!! Haha and it's the weekend so I have on way of communicating with him until Monday, so this will be fun. I got to think of a creative way to answer him quick so we can figure all of this out. Yeah, so pretty cray-cray day today. Why did I just type that?? I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO PROM AND THAT A GUY ASKED ME AND THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING. AAAAHHHHHH. Yup.
This sums me up right about now: owufhejknequefnu398nbfnsjsbjfjfberhbeha?!?!?!?!?
:)
Now I gotta find a dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment