April 21, 2012

Creepin' on my Churro Brother

Thursday... uhh... It was SUPER BUSY as all of my Thurdays will probably be.. I got home, worked on redoing the theme poster for YW's. Went babysitting again at 3. Went to play practice at 5:30. Went running at 8. Ahhh no time for any sleep whatsoever, which is great, I've just gotta get used to it... :P
Play practice is getting better, I'll admit. I am now BFF's with this Freshman Derrick. He's a pretty chill guy, and we have tons in common! I'm a creeper to him, and I think it might scare him. So I keep doing it. ;) I saw him eating a churro at lunch yesterday and was puzzled as to where one gets such a fine Mexican pastry in Queen Creek during school hours... he was kinda weirded out and told me the outside lunch line. Which is where I'll be whenever I feel like having a churro now! Oh, how I love those things!! :D Haha I hope he knows I was kidding and messing with him. He does, I know it. Ooh I made some more Whovian friends! Derrick AND Mrs. Howe. Yeah, we're all best friends now. It doesn't take much for someone to become my "bosom" friend (haha ;D) and no one seems to realize that. I'm nice! I promise! I just look kinda mean because my eyebrows are low on my face! ;P Haha I have to memorize FIFTEEN pages of lines before next week.. oh my lanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment