April 21, 2012

"Just Like Clockwork"

"Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!" More like gotta get UP on Friday. :P Ahh, waking up @ 5:27 on Friday morning is the best feeling of them all, I swear. I get to school. And in 2nd hour English, we had some confliction. See, the school just made their schedule class times for next year, and they're supposed to be for our benefit... but it's really not the way that turned out. Everything is messed up, and it turns out that the only option for Dual Credit English 12 next year is duringn A-Hour... personally, I'm great and gung-ho with this idea! It just means that I fought and tried and complained for A-Hour Seminary for months and they finally got it together...aaaand now I can't take it. Oops. I hope I can have it 6th hour, though! See, now I can have seminary with the kids I go to school with!! :D So, it looks like next year I'll have:

0: DCE 12
1: Math or History
2: Math or History
3: Elective
4: Elective
5a/b: Lunch or Elective,
6: Elective, preferably Seminary

I don't technically have to go to school the last hour of the day, but I might as well since I have to take kids who have full schedules here and back. :P Oh well, it's good to be in school I suppose. I just hope this all works out, some kids were complaining and trying to move stuff over I heard, so I hope that their whining and complaints don't screw up my Senior year credits and all that stuff...
After school, I took a lovely nap, which was not my fault, I told my mom to not let me take a nap, but she did. And then she took me to JoAnn's with her because she was 3 inches short on some fabric, and we almost bought the wrong shade of tan lace!!! aahh, that would've been terrible, good thing I'm meticulous. :)
Then we went to In-N-Out and I got a strawberry milkshake and some fries. I saw my friend John from 6th grade working there! It was cool to see him again! I don't really think he recognized me at first until I mentioned Noah Webster Basic School.
Then me and Kami went running. But today it was more of a walk and talk kind of a deal. I realized that I run better when I'm hydrated and awake. Weird.
Mom made HOMEMADE BREAD AND STRAWBERRY JAM. Goodness, what a homemaker! Bread, jam, and a dress all in one week!! WOW! :D Where did this come from??
Then we watched a movie and painted our nails. And Porter got two boxes full of doughnuts for freeeeee. Man, I need to start not eating. JKJK. I love food.

No comments:

Post a Comment