April 27, 2012

You Cut My Pants!

Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!

The funny thing is, the next day I wore a shirt that says "Trust Me" along with other Doctor Who references. ;)
Today, was a weird day. We had Operation: Prom at school, where the fire/police department gets together with the school and puts on this HUGE reenactment of a drunk driving crash scene to scare everybody into not drinking and driving at Prom, which, don't get me wrong, is a fabulous idea... however there are dumb kids in this world, and most of them gather in QCHS. So, they had a fake 911 call, a helicopter, an ambulance, a couple of the Drama kids in bloody makeup sitting in a smushed car in the middle of the hot and wet practice field for about an hour. Then they took us all in the PAC for a slideshow of all these gruesome photos of deceased people as a result from drunk driving accidents in our area. Okay, these kids were SO rude!! There would be a photo of a guy whose head was smeared over the pavement and his body literally CUT IN HALF and they thought that was the funniest thing ever... ahh, it was so rude and sick that they'd laugh at this kind of stuff. It was really gross, not sick to your stomach gross (well, maybe to other people, but this kind of stuff doens't bother me), but gross because these nasty accidents happen on roads we drive on, and now everyone is afraid to drive anywhere especially tomorrow... Poor Lauren was getting really nervous!! I feel bad, and I'm praying that we don't get in an accident... I haven't gone on a date yet, I can't die! ;) Haha anyways, the rest of the day is good, one of the actors in the scene got his real prom pants cut by the paramedics because they thought they were a prop, now I'm pretty sure he's going to sue the school or something... only in Queen Creek!!

I forgot to mention yesterday and play practice... it's going pretty well! I'm starting to get a hang of this! :D I just need to memorize all 29 pages of lines I have, then I should be good.... :/ No, I really enjoy it, I can be weird in there and no one cares! Derick, my brotha, is awesome and we're like best friends now. ;) He kept getting remotes thrown at him from Mrs. Howe's son Jacob... 'twas funny! He reminds me of Jonah sooo much, so I know how to tease him just right! :)
Around 10 last night, Zach called me (as he does every hour, practically), and the first thing he said was, "Hello, Bentley-boo!!" I responded with a sharp and frank "Excuse me?" haha! I couldn't help but laugh... see, now if I could say my lines like that, as Marilla, then I'd be set!! I think he's developing some kind of creepy attachment to me... gaaaaah.. can Saturday please be over with?!

No comments:

Post a Comment