Mmmmkay! Thursday.... It went by slowly. You can't have a half day and have it RAIN and then expect all of us to be fully functional the next day. I don't really remember any of this day... other than this:
So, I learned Hymn #7 to play in seminary and I worked all night long on it. I volunteered to play (one good thing that has come of this year: I have volunteered more to play piano and do stuff in seminary, I also get up a lot to share my testimony) and as I was going to play, Brother Johnson took me and Vicky out of the room (she's my co-class president) and let us in on the lesson he was planning. He told us that there could only be one class president now, and that we'd have to campaign against the other to gain votes and the class would vote for which one they wanted. But, one of us had to tell these huge crazy lies and promises, and the other had to say what they would really do. Well, I volunteered to lie... :) I must say I'm pretty convincing because I got half the votes in the class and some kids really thought that this was for real and had to be talked to later that it was a fake campaign and that we wouldn't actually have doughnut Fridays, no seminary on Mondays, late starts ever day, etc. Haha I got most of them with No Seminary Mondays... Haha! It was really funny, Anyways the lesson was on not being deceived by false prophets... so now as a joke, no one listens to me. ha ha ha. I took a math test, and I think I did fairly well on it! Let's cross our fingers... every little grade counts now. Lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment