I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
April 27, 2012
Baby Rights
Hmmm.. I babysat after school for a few hours, and I felt extra good so I decided to wash her dishes for her! Aren't I a saint?? :) I got $17... haha she likes to pay me random amounts. But this is cool, they're getting a pool built right now, and she said I could come over whenever and swim if I'm bored! CHECK MATE! Haha I get paid extra because I drive there and do dishes, pool rights, snackage, Netflix, get to watch 3 adorable kiddos. Man! ;) Haha not much happened at school. They're trying to figure out schedules still... Beats me why they can't figure anything out, then again, this IS Queen Creek and Dr. C and Mabb are in charge. I feel like my school life is an episode of the office, and I'm Pam or Jim watching everybody else do stupid things from a distance. I make those weird "What the?" faces all the time, too. I'm just waiting for the cameras to pop out! My history teacher would definitely be a mix of Dwight and Michael, which is bad enough! Haha it's so funny how similar this whole scenario is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment