I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
April 21, 2012
Oreos Keep Me Active
Wednesday. Mutual. Weirdness. STILL. Ahh I still have a hard time walking in there and everyone all gathered together singing a song, having prayer, and saying the theme... which is what we're SUPPOSED to do, but I've never done that, even in AR2! It'll take some getting used to. I don't think they know quite yet that we just like to chill and relax and have fun and that we won't be disappointed if you forget the lesson plan, or if you didn't even plan an activity.. those are often the best/most memorable ones!! :) We tried to collect money to make corsages for our Girl's Camp fundraiser.. now I'm for sure kinda iffy on if I want to go with these new leaders. I dunno, they're mostly all too young/hip/cutesy for my taste. I like the old ladies, I feel more myself around them!! I just like old people, you'll hear me say it time and time again. Prom follows me wherever I go. I can't get away from it. Somehow everybody knows I got asked and they always ask me about it.. umm, not much to it! We're STILL trying to plan/figure stuff out but he's not taking the reigns on a n y t h i n g. He's basically making me come up with what I want to do (I have no opinion on these matters, I'm very very very go with the flow, whatever happens happens, I'm cool with whatever, you pick I'll be fine with whatever you choose...) And he won't have that. And I won't have that that he won't have that! Dude, you're supposed to have everything figured out BEFOREHAND. Geez!! Isn't that how Prom works?? I guess not. :P Anyways, I told Kayla about it and she was caught off guard, Paige knows how I feel because she knows Zach, Mallory is totally in love with the idea of prom and all that jazz.. haha. Maizey was being a little stinker though, Mallory accidentely ran into her on the way out and she took off across the gym... Bro Cluff was like "da freak?" haha ;) but I invited them over for a dessert night on Sunday, and hopefully we can invite the Kimball's, too!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment