Well.. Today's the day! The sun is shining, my room is clean! Last day of school and then spring break!! I've been counting down for a while now, and in so glad it here! I was supposed to get my actual license today, but didn't mainly because my mom thought I could've looked a little cuter. Bah hum bug. Lunch was bearable today. Wasn't super painful. Max as Lauren decided that they want to come over to my house tomorrow. Sweet! I love those girls! :) anyways, I got a maple doughnut from Alison before a-hour and then in first hour we had a Pi Party since the 14th is over break.. And we wrote "Pikus"! Mine was:
My sphere love
Goes
On forever
Pretty deep. I know. But it was extra credit!! And then I watched The Great Gatsby and Cendrillon. Then school was pretty much over!! :D and then I went babysitting after school.. Pretty great day. Spring is in the air for sure!! Now time to buy some cute happy clothes! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment