If I were going to Prom, or any other dances, I would want to have a dress similar to these ones. Of course, MODEST IS HOTTEST and I will definitely make that a priority. Mmkay, so there are NO modest dresses out there that do not involve hot pink, excessive poof and ruffle, and/or rhinestones, which aren't my style! So no need to freak out if you see a little shoulder in these photos I grabbed from the internet, I won't be showing anything! (I like how I write this as if I'm actually going.. ha!) Plus, I figured if I don't want the same dress as a bazillion other girls, I would make it myself or get one of my super talented aunts or friends to help make it! So, these are what I found that I absolutely love!
 |
| Love this floral-y empire waist belt!! |
 |
Really pretty color, and I like the subtle
tulle and how it's not ginormous! |
 |
| Her hair <3 |
 |
| Her hair <3 |
 |
| Her hair <3 |
 |
| I just love all of this!! |
 |
The sheer top with the
fading sparklies on top! <3 |
 |
| The sparklies at the bottom! |
 |
| Sparkly shoulders and a belt are a must. ;) |
 |
| Cascading sparkles!! |
 |
I like how the sheath fabric has sparkles built INTO
itself!! <3 <3 |
 |
Kind of in love with the neckline
and beading.... sigh... |
Obviously, no poof ANYWHERE and no rhinestones. Big difference between rhinestones and sparkles/glitter. I love the sheath/column cut and how light and free the chiffon material is :) :) oh, lucky girls...
I am thinking a skin colored, a faded gold, or even a light metallic gray colored fabric would be so gorgeous <3
No comments:
Post a Comment