March 20, 2012

Snow Way I Want to go Home

We finally got off the ship around 9:45ish and drove back to Jen's house! It took forever it seemed like... we chilled there for a few hours and watched some of the videos of her kid's dance recitals! I kinda miss my dance lessons and recitals... I hated them when I was in them, but they were fun at the end when it was all worth it. ;) I did dance when I was three until I was... 9 or 10 I think. So, I got rhythm and such down, but grace?? Not a chance. I can play Just Dance fabulously, but when it comes to actual dancing?? Nooo way Jose! Unless you count all those times when I dance and sing around the kitchen and in my room until someone walks in and stares at my awkward dancing until I turn around... those are infinite and probably always will be. I enjoy making a fool outta myself. Maybe not so much in the moment, but afterwards I laugh.. a lot. Also, it depends on who I'm with and how long they've known me. Depends. :)
Anyways.... The drive home was fairly good. When we got out of the San Diego area, THERE WAS SNOW! And a lot of it. I kid you not, a good 15 minutes there was snow covering the mountains and hills all around. It was so cool!! :D We got home around 9 and it was still hard to walk straight!! It's a good thing no one had to take one of those DUI walking tests, because we probably all would have failed. :P Even the stairs at home I was holding onto the railings for dear life! I crashed as soon as I hit my bed. And I had the best sleep everrrrr. Too bad I only get one more night, and then in the dirt I'll be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment