It's Lauren's 17th birthday today!! Whoo! Just wanted to thank her for being my first friend at school in Queen Creek! I'm so glad we get along just perfectly and that we love all the same geeky stuff. :D Thanks for all you do, Lauren! You're amazing!! :D
Anyways, I had church today and I curled my hair and looked pretty cute if I do say so myself. Church was awesome! We got to listen to a few people who went on Trek talk about it, which was really cool. :) Then they had all the people who went on Trek go up and sing Come, Come Ye Saints. I was good for the first three verses, but when everyone else joined in at the 4th, I started bawling. And then I looked at my mom and Toby and then started bawling, and a few people were crying, too. Man. The Spirit was so strong up there. :') And then when church was over, I took a lovely nap. Oh wait!! Before church I reached a goal! I wanted to have 1,000 names done in indexing before Spring Break and I did it!! :D Go me, go me! ;) haha my favorites (please don't think this is creepy or weird) are the ones of the deaths, because they actually tell you how they died, what their profession was, etc. I don't know, it makes the whole indexing thing a little more personal because as you're trying to interpret handwriting, you get a feel of the person, I just like it! And then we went to Cal's Eagle Scout court thing and it was pretty cool! Collin Miller and Jonathan Schaeler also got their Eagles tonight. But the sweetest thing that ever happened was by Cal who got up and when he was thanking several people, he got to thanking his mom and his dad and started getting all emotional and I think he might have cried and choked up a bit!! Cutest thing ever!!! :') Definitely want someone exactly like him. It was just a super emotional day!! Oh yeah, and then Conner Miller opened his mission call tonight and is going to Lima, Peru! My cousin Cedar just got back from Lima about a month ago! And another kid in my ward, Justin Adyelot (? spelling) is called to India! No one knew they had a mission out in India, but that is super cool, too! I would love to go on a mission, even if that means waiting forever to get married... oh geez. It's so hard to prepare/plan for the future when I have absolutely NO idea of when things are going to happen... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment