Today was AWESOME. So, it was Dr. Seuss' Birthday, so this guy Porter in my Seminary class made the analogy of Green Eggs & Ham to sharing the gospel and how we should be excited and determined to share it with people, no matter if they think it's weird and such. MIND. BLOWN. haha it's so funny how he can make analogies like that :). Anways, so about a month or two ago there was a food fight, and yesterday there was almost one. You could feel the tension and people were just waiting for someone else to throw something. Anyways the one today was BAD. Haha on the way out along with like 200 people out a small side door I got shoved into a wall (hahahaha) and Mogame, Sam, and Lindsay all got this salsa/pizza looking sauce stuff thrown on them whilst me and Lauren walked/ran out of there with nothing on us! Saweet. Later our Principal made her little speech about how disappointed she was in us once again, yada yada yada. haha so that was before 6th hour started, and I was out in the hallway in front of my classroom because my 5th hour teacher lets us out 5 minutes before. Anywhoo, while she said that some girl got hit in the face with a CAN (???) and how that is an assault and how they were going to take action on that matter, my 5th hour teacher walks by and started laughing so hard!! Hahaha! It was awesome.
Oh, and in my history class (since my class is his "favorite" class, even though he won't admit it) we are playing this world war/domination type game and we got assigned to our groups.. I'm the treasurer, Tatum is the ambassador, Derrick is the President, and Patrick is the spy. We're Japan and it is going to be AWESOME!!! Haha I wish the game would continue outside of the classroom, we have to steal stuff from each other to get points and I think that'd be the funniest thing ever if people would get jumped in the courtyard for their flags and such. ;) It'll turn the class against each other... it's gonna be great!!
Later at home we made a video for the book Little Black Sambo... oddlty enough we painted Caleb black and made the video.. I have a feeling it will turn out discreetly rascist.. ha. :P It will be super funny though!! I'm excited to start editing it. Lincoln came over for the first time in a few months!! This is hard to say, but I missed that kid! Apparently he brought himself a snack because he felt bad for eating half of our pantry over the past few months... haha! And then we watched Where the Wild Things Are.. I forgot how weird that movie was! I wasn't really even watching it either because me and Kami were starting to make a Road Trip playlist for our "Magical California Vacation" vacation... It's still killing me that I do not know where we're going... :P Oh well. Two or so weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment