BEST. DAY. EVER.
It was just great!! :) :) :)
Anyways, I woke up and went running and then danced for a few hours. Then the Cluff''s called and invited us to go hiking with them and have a picnik in the San Tan Mountains with them. The hike was so much fun!! Even getting a huge bump on my leg from "surfing" down the loose rock mountainside. ;) Strangely enough, I'm kinda sad I didn't get any scratches on my arms or legs or anything. :P But I did get my neck/chest burned pretty badly!! Figures. I can never get a tan!! Oh well, pale is pretty, right? ;) The Jensen's were also there with us and Cabry is SO funny! There was a little cave and she was afraid that "mommies" (mummies) and bears were going to bite her nose off, and then sang a lizard lullaby to catch this lizard thing. Cute! Me, Kayla, Maizey, Reagan, and Cabry didn't make it up the mountain like I was wanting to because we couldn't find a safer way up.. It was only a few more minutes until the top, but the way down was super fun!! I thought a few times that I was gonna lose my balance and tumble all the way down, thank goodness I did not. :) After we came back down we went Geocashing and found a pirate eyepatch, a Tillamook cheese button, a hairtie, some Japanese candy, some pesos and a Canadian coin of some sort. Maizey took the button and pinned it on her shirt and wore it the entire day. Silly girl. ;) Then they invited us back to their house for ice cream sandwiches, which are always lovely. :) They have been building this basement off to the side of their house for about a year now and finally I got to take a look at it! Actually, I've only been in their house 2 or 3 times since knowing them.. their baby pictures are so cute!! I think my family should hang all of ours up! Anyways, the basement is really cool, the first thing I noticed about it was Cal jumping through the window... oh Cal.. ;) And then he would jump from the roof across the 9 ft deep trenches surrounding it to the ground at least 6 feet away... haha good thing he hasn't hurt himself!! I was getting kinda nervous. But, he is Cal after all so there was nothing to be too concerned about. ;) Me, Porter, and Maizey stayed at their house while the rest of the kiddos went back to our house and did whatever they did. So it was just us and Kayla and Cal. We made a "healthy" smoothie consisting of vanilla ice cream, bananas, chocolate, and peanut butter. Pretty much everything that makes me happy. Cal, too! Haha he fought hard to get the chocolate and peanut butter thrown in there and I'm glad he did because those are my absolute favorites. We love Oreos, chocolate peanut butter anything, and we both hate mint chocolate flavored stuff. Best friends??? I think yes. ;) We watched a movie called "Boy's Town" featuring Mickey Rooney (love him) about a Father who makes a town for underprivileged boys and corrects them and such, anyways, it was a super cute movie!! I love black and white movies. Aaaand then we decided to play a game. Risk. I chose that one because I have never played it before and I always heard Kami and Porter talk about how fun it is to play with Cal and how he is impossible to beat. I mainly wanted to watch him and learn that way, but after my first turn, I captured the entire continent of South America, and by my second, I almost had all of North America. Cal was trying to dominate N.A. but I worked my way up and around from Greenland and Mexico... yeah. I'm pretty great. (..Porter was helping me a little bit, but I had the main strategy in my head from the very beginning, I just wasn't quite sure of the subtle rules in the game, so that's where Porter came in). But, then my mom came and got us. And then Porter was taking out Cal in Russia, too. So, basically, I'm a beast at Risk and I will continue to sharpen my skills and be totally unbeatable the next time I play him. ;)
For FHE we went to the park next to the Temple and skateboarded down the steep hills and such. It was fun! On the way over all the kids were belting out Bohemian Rhapsody and Don't Stop Believing... Toby was recording us, so I'll have to post the link when he posts it on the family blog.
All in all, my day was FANTASTIC and I love the fact that we moved to this area of Queen Creek, because everything is better in QC. <3 Every little thing! I'm thinking I'm gonna need a label specifically for the Cluff family, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment