I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
March 29, 2012
Pedicures with My Favorite People
I just wanted the school day to be over with!! I was planning on getting out early to hang out with Ashlyn... but I had to be there for our War project and take my immunity quiz in Anatomy... it went by quickly! I swear my history class was going to kill each other... it was crazy!! But so funny at the same time. Japan died both rounds, but that was okay! No one really knew the rules, so we just bombed everybody... we actually wasted so much money on walls and railroads and all of our colonies... see, we thought we had to attack colonies and then eventually conquer continents like in Risk, but it turns out if you just have more points than other countries, two countries can bomb the other one and take them out right then and there... so we weren't that successful. But it was super fun anyways! Plus, getting out of real work for 3 weeks?? I'll take that any day! :) I applied for more scholarships.. hopefully good things will come out of this!!! After school, I drove to Kourtney's house and me, Ashlyn, Kylie, Kourtney, and Mia all got pedicures! My first one!! :D It felt.... sooooo amazing. <3 I'm definitely getting these more often! I just got a plain magenta/fuchsia color which is super pretty. I'm thinking I should've gotten a flower or zebra print or something on them, but oh well! It's so smooth and flawless.. oh to have steady hands.. It was so much fun!! Later we chilled at their house and talked about the good ol days as Clark's and Thompson's... I miss those days so much. :( I've been thinking about my life a lot recently and how I'm almost done with my childhood.. it makes me so sad! I never thought the day would come when my cousins are getting married and having kids and I'm driving and almost graduated... Geez. I wish I would've enjoyed my childhood more and not have grown up so fast... that's what me and Ash were mainly talking about later when she came back to my house and we ate Cadbury & Reese's Easter Eggs... :) They're going back to SLC tomorrow morning. I wish I could've been able to see her more!! :P Oh well, now I've learned to make the most of the time I see her because it's few and far between! I'm so glad to have a cousin like her... she's by far my favoritest person on this earth and always has been. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment