I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
March 27, 2012
Smuggling
Today was great! I had no homework as usual, and I took a lovely nap. I had cream puffs from our family party left over from yesterday. I babysat for a few hours. Ashlyn actually texted me back! Haha so my friend Jordan always makes food and I get the rest of it and the end of the day and she's gonna make me peanut butter chocolate pretzel things which are soooo good :D I had to bring her powdered sugar, so it looked like I was smuggling crack in my Mexico bag!! Haha! It was the funniest thing ever. I wore a plaid shirt. I was in a great mood. And it was just nice! I drove to school for the first time today with Porter! He had his behind the wheel class today.. He's catching up to me! Nothing too out of the ordinary. I eavesdrop very well and going to counter attack the USA in our war on Thursday! Muahahah I'm good. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment