March 14, 2012

Love is in the Air

Sooo... today was crazy busy! Last minute packing and getting things together for our secret vacation tomorrow! We're leaving at 6 in the AM. Spoilers: I already know where we are going.. my momma told me because she didn't want me to freak out about it when we got there. It's a good thing she did because, truth be told, I am the only person in the world who would be upset about going. I know, I sound like a total brat because not many people get to do what my family is going to be doing. I hoped I would be one of those who would never have to, simply because it involves many of my greatest fears. And my family knows that. It's like they KNEW. They did. They do. Oh well, I've looked more into it and I suppose it's going to be alright. As long as I can bring my camera. I hope someone is charging that right now! And I'd better go and erase the entire memory card. Not much space left!!!

Anyways, I went to THE cutest wedding reception tonight for Bryce and Paige! I don't know either of them that well, so the line was kinda awkward because I was talking to the parents more than I was to them, but that's okay! Okay. That was like my D R E A M reception. <3 <3 <3. They had vintage decorations like bikes, typewriters, cabinets, and other furniture and table settings. The colors were light gray, a peachish orange, and navy blue. MY FAVORITE COLORS. It's like my wedding, but she got to it first. Ahh, it was gorgeous. There were lighted mason jars in trees, tons of lace and old looking stuff. Oh, it was perfect. <3 <3 <3. I still can't get over it!!! Aaaaand of all people in the entire stake (stake president's daughter and bishop's son= a LOT of people) we saw the Cluffs and talked to Cal and Kayla for the time! Haha we keep running into them, well not running into since most of it is planned, but that's okay because I like them! Caleb randomly fell into a bush... and then he was in the candy jars and dessert tables before we could even do anything. Haha I think he had too much punch! ;) He was so hyper and everywhere. Crazy kid! Oh! GREAT NEWS. Okay, well not for them, but still. So, the Cluffs probably aren't going to go on their vacation to Hawaii this summer which means that it is a greater possibility that some would go with my family to Havasupai again!! :D I'd be  r e a l l y  disappointed if my plans to Hawaii for a month got cancelled, don't get me wrong!! I just hope they can go with us :)

I better go. It's 11:13 and I've got to get up EARLY tomorrow. At 5:07, because I like that time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment