What a day, what a strange, confusing, changing day.... haha I got my bi-yearly FTSOY check up interview today and I also renewed my Temple reccommend with Brother Alleman! He actually got released today from being 1st counselor in the bishopric and Brother Cluff took his place. This should be very interesting.. ;) haha anyways we left church an hour early to go to the cemetery... it's gonna be five years this July... geez. Time goes by SO fast!!! Afterwards we went to Grandparents Porter for dinner which was super yummy, as usual. I need to lay off of those rolls!! haha ;) Then we went to Brad's house for a little family get together. Then we went to my aunt Lori's house to pick up mine and Maizey's outfits for the Trek! It turns out, they are super cute!! haha I wouldn't mind being a pioneer. ;) I really wanted this green dress but Maizey got it because it was the only one that fit her... oh well, I get 2 matching bonnets and she does not. ;) haha it was a really emotionally confusing day, and I'll leave it at that. :P
Only this one week of school and it's SPRING BREAAAAAAAAK! Whooo!! So excited!! :D :D
Oh and then Tuesday is my driving test...... WISH ME LUCK CUZ I'M GONNA NEED IT. :/ I'm a great driver, but I don't know how I am under pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment