March 27, 2012

Scary Future

First day back at school.. I don't have a problem with goin back to school, I just "complain" because it's the normal thing for teenagers to do. I wouldn't mind it as much if we didn't have homework as dumb assignments! I like school, I think it's great and lovely but sometimes... Haha! So I drove to school, Porter stayed home sick. :( so I was lonely! It was a good day back, although I got more homework today than I've be gotten the entire year combined! They say Junior year is the hardest? False. It's the easiest. Sophomore was probably the hardest so far, but that wasn't too hard, just chemistry. :P maybe it's QC. ;) haha mrs. Holland gave us our junior project for the end of the year and it is all about college and my future and all of that scary stuff I've been trying to avoid! And now it's a grade! I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life. I have been freaking out all day long. Oh I had a wonderful dream last night, but it didn't come true. :( oh well, I've got a few more days left in me I hope! An I found out that Sister Dalton was not talking about my stake, but Queen Creek North Stake, who copied our idea. :P bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment