Bad me. This morning I woke up with a smile on my face because I thought it was Monday and I was going to conquer the day when I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:11 in the AM... Then I realized it was Sunday and went back to sleep for three hours... haha! I'm terrible. But, because of that, I wasn't necessarily in a bad mood, I was just not feelin' myself. I was quite all through church and yeah.. kinda different. In Sunday school we watched the 60's version of Johnny Lingo, which was odd in the first place that we were watching it there, and then our "teacher" (whose not even in our ward, yet has a calling??) popped 6-7 bags of popcorn and that was our lesson. Odd. However, all of the actual talks/lessons I heard were really great!!! I've been wanting to give a talk in Sacrament meeting for a few weeks now, what has come over me? Ha I better be careful what I wish for, eh?? ;)
I've been such a soft-hearted lovey-dovey teenage girl recently.. I've fallen in love with anything sparkly, Justin Bieber (HOLD UP. I'm not in loooove with him, I respect him and do think he is cute in a puppy-ish sorta way. I'm not gonna hang posters of him in my room. I'm not gonna go to his concerts and proclaim my undying, creepy love for him while wearing a homemade t-shirt. I only have one of his songs on my iPod. It is the one with Sean Kingston in it so it's not all JB. Plus, this is all Lauren's fault.), and any movie/play with a sappy love proclaiming scene in it.. Example 1: Little Women. I saw the musical, and then today I went and watched the movie and my heart was aching because Jo refused Laurie for the billionth time!! Ah! I swear, they were made for each other! No matter how many times I watch this... I do not like Prof Bhaer... :P And when Laurie kisses Jo and tells her he loved her from the first moment he saw her.... Oh, my heart is swelling up just typing about it!! haha! :) <3 <3 <3 I want someone to tell me that! That's THE cutest thing on earth, I think. I'm such a girl sometimes!! ;) haha I guess I'm a sucker for best friend love stories, if you really want to make my heart swell like a grape placed in a hypotonic solution-- add in the fact that they are an elderly couple telling me this. :) If you asked me if I was team Jacob or Edward, I'd say Jacob without a thought. If you asked me if I'm team Gale or Peeta, I'd say Gale without a doubt. I just love the whole friends first, yet secretly in love without the other's full knowledge of it until neither of them can take it any longer and it explodes into a mushy "I've-loved-you-since-the-first-moment-I-laid-eyes-on-you-while-you-were-singing-Queen-songs-very-badly-in-your-front-yard-while-picking-oranges" type o' thing. :) aaahhhh.. <3
Back on track. I almost have 1,000 names done for Indexing! Grandma Glasgow came over and asked me how my "boyfriend" was doing?? Haha I don't know how that happened, or where she got that piece of false nformation from, but I do not have a boyfriend, silly grandma!! haha! My family does not discourage the practice of steady dating... but I do! It's so weird, and my grandma is super religious, too. Oh, and my YW leaders don't discourage it either! What is this world coming to... haha I got a new phone, since my old one was possessed! So finally I can text people and Max doesn't have to wait outside of my house for 15 minutes.. oops. Tomorrow I will go running. Tomorrow I will sew a bag. Tomorrow I will work on my online class. Tomorrow I will make a Japanese flag for my history class. Tomorrow I probably will not get any of this stuff done. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment