I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
March 08, 2012
Musicals and Falcons
Woke up and thought, A DAY AND TWO THIRDS TILL SPRING BREAK, BABY!!! :D Trek. Hunger Games. Secret Family Vacay. Lovely weather. Spring is calling my name. <3 I had no tests today, thank goodness! And no homework, as usual! I'm supposed to make a fabric flag of Japan for our game in history... But I don't have time! Anyways, we had mutual tonight because we went and saw Alexa Petersen in the musical Little Women!! Cutest and funniest thing ever! I loved it. Her brother Bryce was in it too, he played Laurie and she was Amy, so they "fell in love" which was hilarious to watch!! He was delightfully awkward the whole time. Kami got to go and it was just like old times, us laughing and talking when we aren't supposed to at mutual!! :) even Bishop was laughing at us reminiscing and giggling. It's what we do! The play was three hours long. We got there at 5:30 and didn't get home until 10:50... Longest mutual activity ever! It beat the gelato run! So my family and the Cluff's went too and Caleb, Boyd, and Cal were the only guys! What great sports! ;) I wish my brothers liked musicals, they got too much of the Clark side in 'em for that! props to the guys who actually enjoy that stuff, girls like that! Haha on the way home, I was super tired and saw this cat step into the road in front of our car, I didn't think anything of it until IT GREW WINGS AND TRANSFORMED INTO A FALCON/HAWK?!?! Haha I know it was a bird all along, obviously, but it looked like a cat, and it was HUGE!! Haha I wish I could've seen the look on my face, because I was amazed I tell you!!! Good night! I'm tired. Spring Break is right around the corner, and so is my license. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment