March 06, 2012

An Excessive Amount of Excitement

Okay, so this morning I woke up super nervous... Why? Because my Road Test was today, that's why! Man, I was freaking out all day, not really, but I was really worried about it. I don't doubt my abilities, but because it's a point system, I knew I was bound with my luck to score right under the allotted amount. School was school... no big deal! I think I forgot to say that yesterday, my friend Jordan told me that Season 6 of Doctor Who was on Netflix!!!!!! Oh, I'm in heaven!! <3 <3 <3 I'm such a nerd, but I don't care! ;) And back to today, I did all my homework just in time for my BTW test... I was so nervous, but my teacher was super funny and relaxed so it made it easier on me!! George was definitely better for me than David, they were both great, but George was social. He is a retired LA police officer who started a garage band of police officers in Cali and apparently they played for a few celebrities! Haha he was pretty legit. And then he had me pull over and buy him some coffee... odd guy but I liked him! Best part though, I PASSED!!!!!! YEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH BUUUDDDDDDYYYY!! :D :D :D I was so worried I wasn't. The Church is true!! :) haha that was basically my day. It was a good day! So hopefully, I can go get my actual license at the DMV sometime in the week before we go on vacation... I'm so excited!! I am FINALLY 16 according to Zach, except I haven't been on a date yet.. soooo... but I am gonna fix that one of these days... oh and Prom is coming up in like 7 weeks... and I probably won't get asked. :P Which is fine, and all. I mean I don't even know anyone at school who would ask me. I don't talk all that much! And when guys do talk to me, they are usually teasing me! haha I don't mind that either, it's super funny. :) But yeah, I was looking at super pretty prom dresses today like a person who is on a strict diet walks past a doughnut shop and sees they're handing out their favorite kind for free.. yeah, ouch. Hole in the heart feeling. But oh well, it's just PROM. No big deal, right? ;) But there is Mormon Prom... which won't be any different!! Gah, (note to future posterity: yes I am that lame....)

No comments:

Post a Comment