I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
March 13, 2012
Butter is NOT the Same as Butter Extract
Well, today started off by picking endless amounts of weeds and cleaning up my half of the kitchen... umm... I didn't do all the much today! Katie came over around noon, and that was great as usual!! :) We attempted to make butterbeer, uh... yeah worst thing ever. Don't try it!! haha! Use butter extract. That's all I'm gonna say!! :P And then we watched a good 5 hours of Ghost Adventures which was super funny. Those people who try to "call upon the spirits" are wakki-nu-nu! We took some pictures, and I'll edit those later. :) Tomorrow I'm gonna pack for our secret vacay and then pack for Trek. Hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff done tomorrow. Today kinda flew by... :P but it was nice and relaxing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment