March 20, 2012

Where's Your Sealegs?

Today we did a whole lot of nothing, which was good I guess because it's Sunday. Kami woke up feeling really sick, and so did Garrett. They both missed breakfast, they were sick in bed and throwing up. Poor kids!! :( Garrett couldn't even walk without throwing up. The crew eventually put up barf bags by all the elevators. Apparently, these waves are "mild" when it comes to cruises... So we're wimps! Haha all I did was sleep and eat. Pretty lazy. Poor Porter threw up at the dinner table... And it was everywhere... So gross! But we'll all laught about it in five years, more like five minutes! It was the fancy dinner place, too!!! Haha our family definitely isn't cut out for the elegant lifestyle! I like my elbows on the table and can do without the eleven different types of soup spoons. ;) we went to another comedy show, it was pretty funny again! I liked it. I think the total family barf bag count is up to at least 23 or 24... Yeah. Gross but super funny!! I did something totally weird today. I ate fish. Really random! I was in the line and suddenly I guess I put the fish on my plate, and I ate it! (I HATE sea food so idk why I did that... But... It.... Was... Good....) but that doesn't mean I particularly like it... I probably won't get it unless someone offers for me to try it. Really weird. Thank goodness I haven't been super sick! I am the one who gets nervous whenever there is a bump on the side of the boat, yet in not throwing up of sea sickness. Odd. Anyways, it's IMPOSSIBLE to walk straight without walking into walls or people. There was one point in the day where I had to have looked drunk because I totally was laughing really hard and ran right into a side railing... Which made me laugh even more! Haha sooo funny, but this is a refresher on why I'm so glad I'll never drink at al in my life! I don't see the point of wanting to cause illness, not being able to control what you do, now being able to remember anything you've die, and feel really sick the next day. It makes no sense. Anyway, were leaving tomorrow and probably gonna head home then, too! I need solid land, stat!! Haha! I hope I get get a good rest tonight.. Trek is on Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment