March 15, 2012

I Love Toothless Men

We woke up at 5 and left to California at 6!! The drive was so fun, full of loud music, lots of singing, and a car that was carrying what looked like a HUGE grilled cheese sandwich in the back. Odd, but odd is our middle name! ;) we must have looked SO cool in the champagne colored Jetta in our gross windswept hair eating homemade sandwiches with out aviators on while blasting Boondocks by Little Big Town.. ;P hahaha!! We saw only 9 victims of road kill. We made it by 12ish and I had to buy orange flip lops at target because I forgot mine at home.. And I forgot a jacket. It is super cold up here!! We got to Jen's house before she did so off to the beach it was! Cold and cloudy and isolated. Just the way I like it! I took tons of funny pictures, so I'll probably post those when I get home. :D and then when Jen got home she challenged me to Just Dance 3, in which she claims that she is the dancing queen. I proved her wrong in three different songs. BEAT THAT JEN!! Hahah! She thinks she's way better at everything that I do. False. ;) so, when she was shaking her booty frivolously to Crazy Love by Béyonce, I video taped her. She found out. She chased me outside. She tried to reach down my shirt for it. She and all my cousins and siblings pinned me down in their lovely green grass. I luckily had a pass code. ;) and then sent it to myself, and then she deleted it. It was super fun!! :D later we went to In-N-Out and had yummy food. A really really creepy old toothless guy came up to me, Kami, and Taylor, gave them two 12 cents and only gave me a nickel, even though he clearly had more than 12 cents left!! I'm thinking it was because I had crazy hair from all the humidity by the ocean. :P oh well, I didn't want your creepy money anyways! We told Jen, and all she said was "Welcome to California." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment