March 29, 2012

Stories, Food, and Screams

Hmmm... let's see!! I got those pretzel things I was talking about! Except, Jordan made it into a peanut butter chocolate chip pretzel dip instead, which was equally amazing! <3 <3 I started to apply for scholarships.... duh duh duh! So scary!! D: Anyways, before mutual I was reading a ton of my grandparent's life histories and genealogy and such... okay... cutest thing ever!! I have histories from the 1800's of my grandparents retelling how they met their spouses and how much they love them! Awh! Cutest thing ever :) I'm so glad they did that! I will for sure do that, too. And then for mutual we just chilled at the park. But before then I had to drive Porter to someone's house in Circle G... okay.. I just wanna know who on earth designed that neighborhood!! I made him almost an hour late trying to find this place!! Gah!! But after we chilled, Sister Brague brought out water balloons and whipped cream cans... it got all crazy up in there. Haha! It was fun and there was good cookies and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment