March 20, 2012

St. Patrick's Day in Mexico

Whoop! Whoop! It is Saint Patrick's Day! Last year we would've been at home having our midnight breakfast party.. But this year we are in Mexico! We should step this up every year. Porter suggested that we celebrate in Ireland next time. ;) Today we left the ship and walked along the brick paths of little Mexico, or Endenadas! It reminded me a lot of Rocky Point!! :) and considering I haven't been there since about 5th grade, I was happy and complete! :) :) I bought a bracelet with my name on it and another bracelet, along with a bobble head turtle (I HAD to get one of these because the last one I had, his head broke off so I was determined to get another one) and a baja backpack that is orange and lovely!! :) It was lightly sprinkling the entire time, but I don't mind! They made bank off of us because we each probably spent About $15-20.. But that's still pretty good! Porter got aviators and a baja jacket and now he looks like a stud. ;) I don't know, I really like small towns like that, they're just so cute and lively! And I was so jealous of Kami because she was able to have conversation with some of the citizens, I want to go to France or somewhere to speak with them!! But, everything on the boat is in French pretty much, so I have fun translating that :) when we got back we saw a whole group of seals. And then we tries to go in the hot tub, but there were a million drunk people on there, but Toby went in trying to make room for us. I eventually went in and they were nice people!! Haha it was a little strange, but it was warm and way better than sitting on the side in our bath robes while it was raining. ;) oh, Porter threw up his ice cream, Kami went gambling, and we went to the gym twice (I ran 1 1/2 miles ;) ). We stood on the front of the ship at night and the wind was blowing SO HARD! I thought I was gonna fall over. It's still really unsteady when you walk. Oh, we also went to a comedy show that was super funny!! :) we crashed last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment