I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it.
March 25, 2012
The Hunger Games
What a day. Sleeping in was the best thing ever besides the shower and clean everything. Aaaaah man. If every shower felt that amazing.... Anyways my lovely momma made me buttermilk pancakes and syrup... <3 <3 <3 I couldn't tell if mine from yesterdays were better or not. They probably weren't, but I missed these! The day went by fast, I was blogging and catching up on current events as usual. Lame stuff. But all my Trek stuff is gone and put away. Never to be seen again! Unless I go as a Youth Leader or I get called as a Ma & Pa later on in life... I wouldn't mind that as much, actually. I would love to be involved with the Youth as an adult. I think that would be the most amazing thing ever. Today we had the Young Women's Broadcast for the upcoming General Conference which I'm so pumped for!! It was ah-mazing. I cried. But the coolest thing was hearing Sister Dalton the YW President talk about a stake in Queen Creek, AZ who buried their "weapons of war" in a pit in the desert for Youth Conference. Yeah. That was totally my stake and they showed pictures to prove it!!!! That was so aweseome!! :D :D Oh and I totally have a farmers tan on the back of my neck. Turtle necks! haha anyways, it was Cindy's birthday today so the other kids got to open presents and we were gonna go eat at In-N-Out and see THE HUNGER GAMES. I have been dreaming of that moment since July last year. <3 Ahh... the showing we hoped to see was sold out, so we waited in line for 2 hours and took turns eating In-N-Out outside the theater before the movie. IT WAS SO GOOD. Oh my lanta. I loved every minute of it. Except for when I got motion sickness (?) from the running camera shakiness. I never get motion sickness, what the heck?? So I had to leave during the scene where Rue dies and try to regain myself before doing something unpleasant in the theater.... but anyways, it was so great and magnificent and lovely. I couldn't really remember all that happened in the book, but apparently, just like any other book, it didn't follow it exactly, but I was okay with that. I just can't wait until Catching Fire because that one is my absolute favorite out of the trilogy. Also, I'm excited for The Host next year. I will read that huge book before it comes out. I just have to wait until Summer or something because I have nooo time to read anything besides book report books, which sometimes I still don't read! But my genre study is progressing horror, so that's fun and dandy. Anyways, we didn't get home until midnight, and tomorrow we sing in church and I better be prepared for anything tomorrow...
Labels:
family,
movies,
spiritualness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment