March 08, 2012

Dominating at Awkwardness

Wonderful Wednesday! My favorite day of the week. :) today I wore my shirt tucked into my pants for the first time and I felt unstoppable. Just kidding, it was kinda weird, but fun! I went to the scout's Court of Honor and it was so cool! It's so great to see the YM work so hard on all of their badges and such. All my brothers dominated! I'm so proud of them! :D Porter got his Denali award which equals AMAZING. He's a great brother, so good to me and everyone. I was the photographer for the evening haha I should start charging. ;) they made us peach cobbler which was good except for the cooked peach.. Haha not a fan of cooked fruit. It should remain cold . Anyways, Bro. Cluff brought up again Bishop's awkward conversation with Kami about waiting a year for Tanner to get home... Oh, Tanner!! Good nonexistent memories. Haha I approve. ;) we're planning a move night on Saturday with some friends.. It'll be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment